Monday, April 19, 2010

I think with iphones, the computer becomes less and less necessary! Haha.. It's like an all-in - one device.
Nowadays, i hardly even go on msn cause i can use whatsapp to do the same and there is facebook etc. It's taking over the world. One day during lectures last week we realized that the whole row had iphones and the row in front as well and during breaks you see everyone playing angry birds! I am getting hooked onto that as well! It's really quite fun though you got to think about the various trajectories etc. (oh gosh.. physics!)

I am looking forward to the electives :) everyone looks like they're having so much fun!

Starting paediatrics proper tomorrow and we have two on calls next week, looks to be a long week! Hopefully my love for paediatrics will be re-kindled? :)

The weather this weekend has been good :) Makes me happy! I think maybe if the UK always had nice sunny days i may have considered staying! Last weekend i went with louisa to stratford upon avon and it was nice walking down quaint shops venturing into shops and having cream tea! Ahh love lazy weekends, we woke up super late everyday and slept quite early too.. Making up for all the lack of sleep during the weekdays.

So many things to settle, so little time!

No comments: